For Drupal lovers with extensive Drupal experience, we have a vacancy for a Senior Backend Drupal Developer that is capable of leading teams.
As a senior developer at One Shoe you work for clients such as DHL, Utrecht University, Genzyme and many more. You realize different kinds of websites and web applications. You translate a client’s question into workable chunks with PHP 5, MySQL and open source frameworks. You also will be responsible (together with the Project Manager) for leading and build a team within an agile approach.
What are you going to do?
- Build websites and web applications with open source platform Drupal.
- Translate complex technical issues into a workable (technical) design.
- Provide mentorship to your team members.
- Transfer knowledge on to colleagues.
- Development of complex modules for use with Drupal.
- Provide support for existing websites and applications
- Answer questions from our clients.
What do we ask of you?
- Extensive PHP and MySQL skills
- Extensive Drupal development skills
- Experience with web services (SOAP, REST)
- Experience with OOP
- Good knowledge of server configuration
- You’re a team player, motivated to work as part of a scrum team (agile)
- Abilities to lead a team
- Experience in other environments, databases and programming languages is a plus
- Native or fluent in English or Dutch
What do we offer?
In addition to a very good salary with good secondary benefits we offer an open culture with ambitious colleagues. The people working at One Shoe have a strong preference for open source systems and especially for Drupal. One Shoe is one of the co-founders of the Dutch Drupal Community and a well-know player in the international Drupal Community.
About One Shoe
One Shoe is an integrated advertising and digital agency with 40 specialists in the field of web development, mobile development, UX, design and advertising.
Based in in the center of Utrecht, we work for (inter) national clients. Our HQ has a huge garden where you can work (and throw a BBQ). Table tennis is very popular here and we have our own bar / club in the basement. We organize open sessions to share knowledge and meet colleagues. We also hold pizza sessions and code sprints.
Are you the senior Drupal developer we're looking for?
Mail: Michel van Velde at firstname.lastname@example.org